DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Tim Auton wrote:
(DoN. Nichols) wrote:

[spam]

This is all over the net. It is some kind of spam, so I would
advise not responding to it.

Spam I agree with, it has appeared in many forms in many groups. I'm
not sure what the point of this particular "spam" is though.

I suspect that it is intended to provoke someone into sending
e-mail to one of the e-mail addresses included in the body, so they can
then spam you as part of an "ongoing relationship".

It might also be a 419 spam (the "Nigerian scam").

Whatever it is, I don't plan to trying pulling the tiger's tail. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564