Jim Adney

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 02:00:35 -0600 Rusty wrote:

This is NOT an isolated incident. This is a brand new unit. In fact it
is the EIGHTH unit with this problem. I have two of them(both brand
new) set up next to each other and BOTH are doing the same thing.

Do they both do it at the same time?

If so, my guess is that there is some noise on your line occasionally
which fools the clocks into counting them as extra cycles. It might be
possible to add a filter to the input that would only pass thru
frequencies near 60 Hz, but I'm afraid that such a filter would
probably be rather large.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA