Bill Rogers

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:47:43 -0400, Ken McIsaac

actually computed a fifth order polynomial approximation to the chair
leg curve I wanted on a table I made for my mother-in-law last year.

That one I'd like to see.

Unfortunately, I have learned that I can do the math, but I can not
cut these crazy dimensions accurately. From now on, it's 90 degrees
or 45 degrees or re-design it because it's wrong.

Then your own designs are fairly simple. I admire people who do their
own design. It's not the math, it's art. The math I can do easily,
and often apply it in the shop, or on the computer or wherever, but
the art? Stick people are beyond me. I need plans with numbers on
them mostly. I did figure out how IKEA designed their neat folding
table though.

Bill.