Tim Daneliuk

Charlie Self wrote:

SNIP

IMO, we should phase out ALL social programs - over time, giving back any
contributions people have made in a fair manner - because private sector
retirement investement is a far better deal for everyone. The recipients
benefit far more, and actual money (instead of government promises to pay
in the future) is injected into the financial system.

Jesus. What a yuppie point of view. Libertarian, right?

No - an _HONEST_ point of view. I do not like theft of any kind.
I don't engage in theft personally and I oppose people using government
to do their thieving for them. You want to support good causes
then go right ahead - voluntarily not at the point of someone's gun.
That's how I do it.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/