Nick Bozovich

I just received my blades and tires from Suffolk today. My BS is a newer
(2002) Bridgewood 15". I'm hoping that I won't need the clamps, prying
tools, and bad words!!

To the OP - I haven't used the Timberwolf blades yet, but everything I've
heard here is that they are amoung the best available. They were sure nice
to deal with on the phone - very helpful. My saw is a little "off size", so
they custom made the blades and tires to fit - no extra charge.

I'll do a short post after I get the tires and new blade on, and get it in
some wood.

Nick B

"jo4hn" wrote in message
link.net...
Richard Cline wrote:

In article ,
"Christopher Cranmer" wrote:

I recently replaced the tires on my bandsaw. The old tires slipped off
easily. I was surprised how hard it was to mount the new tires. It
took a couple C-clamps and several prying tools.

Dick

The most recent tires for the ancient 12" Craftsman (purchased from
Suffolk) came with mounting instructions, including a hot water soak.
The bad words that go with the mounting I already knew.
j4