R W

Default How to calculate RCD "size" ?

PoP wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:13:13 -0000, "R W"
wrote:

Our local macdonalds has these sinks which are basically like holes
in the wall with a drainhole in the bottom. You stick you hands in
and a (PIR?) sensor detects your hands and squirts some soap on
them. A couple of seconds later it turns on the warm water and gives
you about 10 seconds of water. A couple of seconds after that
something else in there starts blowing hot air on your hands. All
without having to take your hands out of the hole in the wall...

Hell, those are the washbasins???? And there I was thinking they were
an automatic bidet.....

Never did figure out how to stop the front of my trousers getting wet!

Just give it a quick shake before you put it away...