sarah

Default Bosch Frost Free FridgeFreezer

Have just read a previous thread about the above and have a problem
which doesn't quite fit in to the same (I think). My 1 year old
fridgefreezer appears to be working 100% OK BUT there is a huge sheet
of ice at the bottom of the freezer infront of the bottom basket,
making it impossible for me to open the bottom basket. When I do
manage to dig my way through, there is more ice behind the bottom
basket - somewhere along the line, I assume that the water which
should be evaporated isn't - any ideas/suggestions? Thanks, Sarah