LRod

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:49:38 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

Moreover, the fact that the greatest president in the
20th Century didn't have any military service (just the AsstSecNav
position), yet successfully led us to victory in the mother of all
wars proves the point that it isn't a qualifying distinction.

Ummm... you might be a little confused here. Ronald Reagan was never
Assistant Secretary of anything, but he *did* serve in the Army...

You're the one confused. Your traitor reagan doesn't even make the top
ten in the 20th Century. "Serve?" Making movies? Gee, that's how I
want to serve in the next war; staying at the job I was doing before,
continuing to make tons of money, and getting a spiffy uniform to
boot.

At least when Clark Gable put on a uniform he hoisted it into a B-17
and flew some missions.

several decades prior to leading us to victory over the Sovs in the Cold War.

Ha, ha, ha, ha.

"Mr. Gorbachev, take down this wall."

"Uh, yeah, okay, ronnie, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. You sure showed us."

An unworkable economic system (the soviet system, since you're so
easily confused) inexorably collapsing under its own weight had
nothing to do with it, I suppose.

And of course you're going to trot out the lamest neo-con claim of
all; ronnie made it collapse by practically bankrupting our own
economy in order to actually bankrupt theirs.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net