Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
PJ wrote:
Might be to you, but it's not to me. If you want a neat job, that is. ;-)

Oh so you had your carpets fitted by a professional AND THEN took it up
to cut holes in your underlay for your pressure mats? WHAT?!

You appear to have been waiting quite a time to have a go about this?

Lifting and re-laying a properly fitted carpet is easy - it's cutting it
correctly I find difficult.

And all my pressure pads are still working fine. Must be about 10 years
old and in the heaviest trafficked parts. I'd suggest you use a decent
supplier when you buy stuff. Price isn't everything.

--
*I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.