Lu

"Grunff" wrote in message
Lu wrote:
I have a UPVc door that is stuck shut - not locked, just stuck! now - do

call a locksmith? or do I call someone who repairs UPVc doors/windows

and if
so what type of company do I look for in yellow pages - our local UPVc
window supplier only supplies and fits new and doesn't repair ....

You could try to investigate why it is stuck, and get it open yourself
(DIY, if you will). Have you tried applying pressure? Does it move at
all? Have you tried pulling it up/down? Did this happen suddenly, or did
it gradually get more difficult to open?

--
Grunff

It happened suddenly - no warning. have tried applying pressure and it
doesn't budge at all. the lock works ok and we can hear the bolts shooting
home when key is turned, but once unlocked the door just won;t be puched
open.....Odd - very odd and extrenely frustrating!

Stu