Charlie Self

Mike Hide ripostes with:

So you think there will be only registered repubicans on the NY city parade
route.You probably think any old known crank should be allowed there
including the first US suicide bomber with a couple of vials of serin or the
like . So I guess you would like to defend the right of someone to murder
another couple of thousand Americans. what a bunch of crap.

Well, in my experience over the years, any old person was allowed. I'm not
exactly sure where you brought sarin into the conversation, but, yeah, I do
think there will be only registered Republicans along the route...at least if
the mayor of NYC, the cops, and the Bush Babies have anything to do with it.

Charlie I am afraid you are living in the past with rose tinted glasses, it
will never be the same as it was before 9-11

I doubt very much I have rose tinted glasses on...you may have as you stare at
your Republican buddies, though.

But, in essence, what you're saying is that the terrorists have already won.
And with that I am sad to report, I agree.

Their aim was to destroy a way of life. That way of life is disintegrating with
modest speed as we look at things "differently" under the President who was
going to "bring us together."

Charlie Self
"Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen." Ambrose Bierce, The
Devil's Dictionary