Mike Hide

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
ray responds (heavily snipped):

It's okay for these men to dislike Kerry for his politics. Who could
blame them? Kerry put a lot of energy into convincing the world that all
their blood and sacrifice was in an ignoble cause.

I have to wonder how closely Kerry's denunciations came on the heels of My

Lai
and the screwball Calley. That convinced a lot of people the cause wasn't
noble.

In any case, Kerry wasn't alone, nor the first, nor the worst, nor the
noisiest. It was an insane era brought on by another politician's war.

Charlie Self
"Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen." Ambrose

Bierce, The
Devil's Dictionary

Isn't it funny, we have another KerrEy who was on the 9-11 comittee that did
virtually the same as Lt Calley did like John Kerry he is also a US
senator.....