Ron Magen

'Bridger',
There are almost always some 'specialty' products, with specific application
techniques, high cost, or other factors. Or something that 'just came out
last week'.

I try to point to products that I have had DIRECT experience with, are
commonly available, and usually not that expensive. That being said, it's
always nice to get info on some special material or product. The computer
has 'fed' my packrat habit. I've got several disks filled with notes,
web-sites, & scanned images of stuff for 'future reference & use'.

Thanks,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop

wrote
SNIP
While they have NO UV inhibiting qualities at all,

you sure about that?

http://compliantspraysystems.com/end...xterior_interi
or_poly.htm