Todd

Mitch,

I forgot to mention the reservoir tank. I would suggest buying
yourself a small ( 10 gal ) air pig that is used to pump up tires etc.
They are built to handle the air pressure you speak of, plus they
already have the fittings on them to attach airlines.

You never mentioned if you live in Canada or the US, but if it's
Canada and you are anywhere close to a Princess Auto, they have tons
of different shapes/sizes of air tanks. You can pick/choose the
style/type you want. Upright is best if you want to save space. Just
to give you an idea of their prices, here's the website

http://www.princessauto.com/

Oh, and just a friendly warning.... if you do go to Princess Auto,
don't blame me if you overspend. Every time I go into the place I
come out broke.... but with lots of tools ;-) Of course the same can
be said about Lee Valley and Home Depot.....

Todd