Charlie Self

Time Daneliuk responds (most of long post snipped to bash Bush one more time):

4) Quit trying to make the 'rich' pay for everything. Growth economies
require capital formation. Capital formation requires (gasp!)
*rich people*. Why? Because poor and middle-class people, even in
the aggregate, simply do not have the disposable income to create
large pools of capital. Well ... maybe they do, but they have
historically not shown the self-discipline necessary to do it. Rich
people can spare large amounts of capital without noticing it.
Every time we attack the rich we are slitting the throat of a
a growing economy.

Now that's fair enough. What is amusing is Bush acolytes bashing Mr. & Mrs.
Kerry for their wealth. I keep expecting to hear that poor Laura has to make do
with a "plain cloth coat" to quote Richard Milhous Nixon nearly half a century
ago. Bush and Cheney are probably only worth 2/3 of what the Kerrys are worth,
but it's enough.

Charlie Self
"Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen." Ambrose Bierce, The
Devil's Dictionary