al

Default A bit O/T ... UK PC vendors ...

"Michael McNeil" wrote in message
With all due respect you preternaturally stupid tosser, what the "FAQ"
are you posting in here for?

And with no due respect back ... FAQ off! With that kinda language and
attitude ... do your parents know you're up using their PC at this time of
night?

The topic says "O/T". This doesn't give me license to abuse a newsgroup,
but I don't feel I am as I haven't just breezed in here and randomly posted.
I know from the regulars here that PCs quite often come up in conversation
and there is knowledge among them. Much more refreshing knowledge than your
average nerdy PC builder's NG. As I quite regularly post here and have had
many entertaining and lengthy debates on all sorts of topics (even with IMM
no less!!), I respect many of the opinions voiced here on many different
topics.

If you want to vent your pent up aggression, scroll down a bit and have a
look at the massively cross-posted flame-war rubbish that's being going on
for the last few days. They'd like you there - full of your type!