Mike Hide

"LRod" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:15:51 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

There were three Swift boats on the river that day in Vietnam more than
35 years ago - three officers and 15 crew members. Only two of those
officers remain to talk about what happened on Feb. 28, 1969.

One is John Kerry, the Democratic presidential candidate who won a
Silver Star for what happened on that date. I am the other.

Well, that should certainly silence any critics, two absolutely
impeccable witnesses remain, one a politician, the other a reporter. I'm
convinced.

You should be. They were there. You and all the other critics weren't.

So one of the OFFICERS is now missing, and thus there are only two OFFICERS
left to testify to the event . What happened to the 15 CREW members, are
they also all gone ? mjh