TheScullster

Default Aqualisa Shower Problem

I believe I have seen a similar post in the past concerning Aqualisa.
Last night I turned off the shower (without using excessive force) and two
things happened:
1) water continued to stream from the shower head
2) water ran from the shower unit casing

I seem to remember that the previous poster on this issue fitted a
replacement part himself and was complimentary of Aqualisa's response to the
problem.

My questions a

The shower was supplied with an extension/shower room and I have no receipt,
just warantee card and instruction manual - are Aqualisa obliged top honour
the waranted nevertheless? (Yes I know I can call them and see, but I like
to be forewarned).

Have any readers had similar experience of Aqualisa Aquastream shower? If
so how were they treated by Aqualisa?

How do I go about finding the previous post on this subject in Google or
otherwise?

TIA

Phil