Mark & Juanita

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:00:21 -0500, WD wrote:

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:52:05 GMT, "Mike Hide" wrote:

Of course it's ok if your daddy is President getting your son a cozy Stateside
job. Wouldn't you do it for your own son?

I think you have a slight problem with history there. Bush was president
about 16 YEARS after the Vietnam war had ended. However, the senior Bush
was CIA director under Nixon. It is highly unlikely the younger Bush would
have even been allowed to serve in Vietnam since were he to be captured,
the North would potentially have had a significant bargaining chip.

Remember the two psychiatrists on one show swearing adamantly George had an
attention deficit disorder. I wondered how well he had mastered it when
flying high performance fighter aircraft . Suppose his daddy got him pilots
duty!!!!!!!!!!! mjh