Dave Balderstone

In article , LRod

wish the chest thumping neo-cons (who have little to brag about in the
phantom national guard record of their standard bearer) would quit
trying to make such a big deal out of military service.

Seems to me as an outside observer that the Democrats were making a
huge deal out of GWB's military record, and that Kerry himself decided
to use his record as reason why he should be POTUS.

Seems to me that now it's somehow dirty pool to ask questions about
Kerry's "seared in my memory" event that now it turns out didn't happen
as he has been saying for decades, and may not have occurred at all...

Seems to me that a couple of missing pay stubs were front page on the
NYT for weeks, and yet there's been virtually no mention of Kerry and
Cambodia (and Kerry's refusal to release his military records) in the
pages of that paper, or the WaPo, or the LAT.

Seems to me that Kerry calls for the FCC to ban the Swift Boat Vets
ads, yet said nothing about moveon.org portraying GWB as Hitler.

Seems to me that the left in the US believes in freedom of speech, as
long as it's speech they like...