John Damm Sørensen

Woody wrote:
"Jason Welch" wrote in message

Hello electronics experts

I hoped someone could help a novice with this repair. I recently bought

an

organ (70's technology!) but one PCB has been physically damaged. I have
some broken devices on this board (as well as some broken tracks). They

are

17-pin SIP resistor networks (I think) and the question is whether I would
be able to find out whether they are just resistors and if so get a modern
replacement. I can't look it up anywhere as there's no technical info
around any more as the thing is so damn old! Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Jason.
--

If it's 17 pin then it is likely 16 resistors and one common and will be
used as a pull-up or pull-down (most likely the former) on digital inputs.

They might also be some kind of hybrid circutry. A picture will indeed help.

/John
remove 2 x nspam and replace pillow with hovedpuden in e-mail if you
want to reply direct to me.