Richard Savage

Default henly blocks with seals

Replaced both my dodgy consumer units by withdrawing the tails from the unsealed
Henly block - if that is what the Bakelite box with two stacked busbars is
called. I used a seriously insulated screwdriver to undo each tail in turn and
then refitted the cover. Removed and replaced the consumer units and mounting
board. Remade new tails and then refitted them to the Henly. All without
removing the company seal.

This was all done after watching the bod from the Lecy board replace the company
fuse by hammering the tar filled remains off the incoming cables (live) without
any protection apart from the wooden handle of his hammer (and plenty of
practice!).

BOL Richard

PS he didn't seal my Henly block.