Bill

Default Pool Auto-Chlorinator Maintenance...

I have a one year old Pentair "Rainbow 320" auto chlorinator. I
noticed recently it doesn't seem to be dissolving the three inch
chlorine tablets very well. I cleaned out the tablets and looked in
the bottom and noticed a greasy brown film buildup of residue on the
filter screen. Someone told me to soak it with "non-acetone" finger
nail polish remover which I poured in there and swirled around but I
can't get a brush down in there to clean it. Anybody got any
suggestions?

Regards,
Bill