DanG

I agree that much of the asbestos scare is hype, but I think you
had better check some of your facts.

I know here, that the insulators' union has the largest retirement
fund. Not many of them collect. Aunt Irene has asbestosis from
shaking out and washing hubbie's clothes after coming home from
the shipyard. He had no asbestosis, he worked with it wet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"JerryMouse" wrote in message

Is 3% Vinyl on the lower end of asbestos poisoning?

100% Asbestos isn't posionous! You can EAT it.

There is not now nor has there ever been any observable or

detectable health
risk from any commercial product containing asbestos, in use,

application,
removal, manufacture, transport, or anything else you could do

with an
asbestos-containing product.

This includes brake mechanics who spend YEARS breathing asbestos

dust from
their work and insulators who have likewise spent YEARS blowing

the stuff
around.