DaddyMonkey

Default Hot-tub in a Sunroom ?

My wife and I would like to have a sun- room as a place to relax and
'get away from the world' (no telephone, TV, ect.).

My concerns about having a hot-tub within the sunroom are;
1) How would moisture effect the walls, flooring and structure? How to
overcome this
2) Do they make glass doors large enough to fit a 4-person (8x8') tub
through? (in case we need to remove it)
3) Any other unforeseen problems that I need to think about?

We would like to have a sunroom instead of a deck to keep out bugs and
outside noise. The room will face northeast and be 16x16 foot with
about a 30 to 32 inch
crawlspace. It will have aux. heat and AC with either casement or
sliding windows.

All input appreciated!
David