LFR

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"orangetrader" wrote in message

She recommended
that I disconnect all wireless phone and only use the corded one for a
while, and then introduce the wireless phone back in one at a time until

can figure out which one is bad.

Is this true? I have never heard of this before. Anyone?

Absolutely true. Been there, done that.

I totally concur. I used to work for "the phone company" and that was the
advice we gave (successfully) to customers. What most people forget is that
cordless phones have batteries that eventually wear out and don't hold a
charge like they did when they were new. Essentially, the no dial tone
situation is caused by a short (of sorts) in one of the phones. Eliminate
the problem phone and eliminate the problem.