FrancisJK

"IMM" wrote in message

"FrancisJK" wrote in message
Greetings and Felicitations, O Great Ones!

SNIP

If you are in southern Ireland, I belive combi's are banned. is that so?

If
so go for a either, if available in Ireland: Worcster-Bosch Greenstar,

Glow
Worm condenser. Ideal ICOS.

The Quantum boiler has an oulet in Ireland, and
a very good boiler too.

Where is its inlet, England?

Don't know about combis being banned here. We have banned smoking in all
workplaces though.

It could be that the pressure fluctuates so much that they are not used
here.

We watched as the infrastructure crumled in the UK and said, "If it is good
enough for the Brits, it is good enough for us Paddys", so we let ours
crumble too!!!

Francis