orangetrader

Default one cordless phone can disconnect the line?

I have one corded phone and three cordless phones in the house. Recently
there is a high frequency of the call getting terminated in the middle of a
call, followed by no dial tone for a period of time (30 minutes to 2 hours).
When I talked to the phone company about it, they told me this is usually
due to the fact that one of the cell phones have broken, and will cause the
entire line to drop, even cause the no dial tone problem. She recommended
that I disconnect all wireless phone and only use the corded one for a
while, and then introduce the wireless phone back in one at a time until I
can figure out which one is bad.

Is this true? I have never heard of this before. Anyone?