CW

You posted this question on the Turbocad forum. Did you try Gurne's
suggestion? Never had a problem with it myself so never paid to much
attention but the problem is not unknown (to the forum. IMSI tech support is
generally clueless). Seems to me that what he suggested has worked in the
past. If you tried and it didn't work, get back on the forum and say so.
They are a very knowledgeable and responsive bunch.

"John Moorhead" wrote in message
m...
DIY -

Nope! I finally got through to tech support and they had NO idea what the
message meant. I went through several interations of the
install/uninstall/reboot gymnastics over the phone - spending almost a

full
day over the last 3 working on it.

I am sending it back and have ordered DesignCAD as it got a favorable

review
in the new FWW.

I *DO* have an older machine, and tho' it easily met all of the

performance
benchmarks for the software, it *may* have been the problem. I was able

install it on my wife's laptop (running WIN XP) without trouble - but

she's
not going to let me have much (read: any) face time on her laptop and so

off
it came...

More to come....

John