Nova

John Moorhead wrote:

DIY -

Nope! I finally got through to tech support and they had NO idea what the
message meant. I went through several interations of the
install/uninstall/reboot gymnastics over the phone - spending almost a full
day over the last 3 working on it.

I am sending it back and have ordered DesignCAD as it got a favorable review
in the new FWW.

I *DO* have an older machine, and tho' it easily met all of the performance
benchmarks for the software, it *may* have been the problem. I was able to
install it on my wife's laptop (running WIN XP) without trouble - but she's
not going to let me have much (read: any) face time on her laptop and so off
it came...

More to come....

John

It sounds like a good excu... er, reason to get a new computer.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA