Larry Jaques

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 22:30:57 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
calmly ranted:

That's excellent news, Tom. Congrats on the big contract +2!
Now the question is: "Can you handle the volume?"

I can make about 2,500 per person/per shift. One person will assemble for 6
hours then two hits on a press for 2 hours then packing and labeling takes
another two man-hours. They are slightly slower than the short version that
we have made for over 40 years. Still not enough volume to change the
process. I'm sure we could automate it and then run it for three hours a
week. Bigger fish to fry...

Yeah, sounds like you've got it covered. Bueno, bwana.

--
Impeach 'em ALL!
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming