Larry Jaques

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 12:48:08 -0700, Koz
calmly ranted:

Top posted just to throw in my two cents worth because I am bored.

Revised to interstitial, TYVM.

Squirrels are obnoxious rats with cute fuzzy tails who tear things up.
They take one bite out of apples, strawberries, etc and throw them
away. They dig all over gardens. They pull up plants by the roots and
just dump em. They pour all the bird seed out to get the one little
type they like. They stand on their hind legs, smile at you, and flip
you off with a little squirrel claw, laughing all the way to a hiding place.

Ayup. You've got to admit, though: the little critters got balls.
Here's proof: http://www.thehumorsource.com/pictures/135.html

I forgot the URL of the Squirrel Launcher, but that was a great
invention, too. Place nut on the modified skeet launcher, wait
for the fuzzy little bastid, and LAUNCH...

--
Impeach 'em ALL!
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming