DanG

Tom,
Thanks again. I have mine held on the drill press cover with
magnets. Work great.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
m...
Many will remember my "Machinist Brush" trials and all the help

you gave me
with testing and feedback. I just got word that it was included

in a big,
German/US brush company's new catalog to come out in a few

months. They
forecast 20k units per year to start. They LOVED the

applications and
write-ups that you guys and gals did for me. My very favorite

response was
from an Aluminum caster that used the brush to sweep molten

Aluminum off the
sprue holes on a mold. The employees had been using a plastic

broom. They
tried the Machinist brush and the employees said: "This Good,

No Fire." (I
have to dig-out the whole story, it was great!) A lot of them

were good and
showed truly innovative uses; stuff I NEVER would have thought

of. Thanks
again, I owe you all a beer.

Now that I've cracked the nut, there are two other huge brush

companies that
will most likely catalog them.

(Gunner, I WILL make some from fiber for you this year, I

promise!)