Set Square

FrancisJK wrote:

"db" wrote in message
1 bathroom? go for a decent combi

Have not researched combis.

Do they need good mains pressure?

Our mains fluctuates during the day. We have a mainswater electric
shower which does not work sometimes cos pressure is to low.

Francis.

In that case, a combi ain't going to work - because you do need good mains
pressure or - at any rate - good flow.

Measure the flow at your kitchen tap (or the tap nearest to the rising
main), using a calibrated bucket and stopwatch. Perceived wisdom seems to
suggest that you need a consistent flow rate of 20-odd litres per minute -
about *twice* what I get!
--
Cheers,
Set Square