Franc Zabkar

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 14:12:39 -0400, "Lehrbach"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I have a Dish 500 satellite hooked up to a generic Panasonic PV-8450 VCR.

If I connect audio/video cables from the Dish reciever to the VCR the
reception is picture perfect, once I switch to using coaxial cable from
the Dish Reciever to VCR there are moving Horizontal lines of
interferrence..Any explanation what would cause this?

Are the two devices using different RF channels? In my area many
people have interference problems due to the new local digital TV
stations broadcasting on UHF channels 36, 37, and 38. These same RF
channels are preprogrammed into many VCRs. The fix is to reprogram the
RF channel in either unit.

- Franc Zabkar