CW

The changes are slight. More additions that anything else. I can work
between version 7 and version 10 without having to think about it much. The
biggest adaptation between them is to remember that there are a lot of
features not present in 7. Changes are unavoidable in any program that is
completely icon and menu based. With something like AutoCAD, you never
really notice much difference as long as you use the command line. If I had
to use AutoCAD with nothing but the icons, I'd be lost. Never did learn
them.

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
That, and I've found after two major revision upgrades, Turbocad keeps
changing commands and the user interface, so you wind up having to retrain
yourself each time it changes.