Art

Bad cable, poor connections at the ends of the cable, defective connections
at the RF modulator in the Dish Receiver or in the VCR. Any of which will
cause interference. Best quality is always realized using direct video and
direct audio, Super Video if avaible.
"Lehrbach" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
I have a Dish 500 satellite hooked up to a generic Panasonic PV-8450 VCR.

If I connect audio/video cables from the Dish reciever to the VCR the
reception is picture perfect, once I switch to using coaxial cable from
the Dish Reciever to VCR there are moving Horizontal lines of
interferrence..Any explanation what would cause this?