PoP

Default How to calculate RCD "size" ?

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:13:13 -0000, "R W"
wrote:

Our local macdonalds has these sinks which are basically like holes in
the wall with a drainhole in the bottom. You stick you hands in and a
(PIR?) sensor detects your hands and squirts some soap on them. A couple
of seconds later it turns on the warm water and gives you about 10
seconds of water. A couple of seconds after that something else in there
starts blowing hot air on your hands. All without having to take your
hands out of the hole in the wall...

Hell, those are the washbasins???? And there I was thinking they were
an automatic bidet.....

Never did figure out how to stop the front of my trousers getting wet!

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.