Old Nick

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 04:41:48 GMT, "Larry"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Well I know I need a circular saw for outdoor stuff, so I will get one
of those. I also need to redo the wood planks in some outdoor furniture
which will be small pieces of wood. I plan to get a router as well. Those
will be the first 3 purchases. A little kids play house is not necessarily
going to be big pieces of lumber. I am getting a table saw as a work horse
for shelving panels and the like. I realize that it cannot do everything,
and like any tool it has its limitations. Which is why there are many
different tools!

I'm sorry to say "shrug". I tried.
Marriage. Where two people decide to get together so
that neither of them can do what they want to because
of the other one.