El Penguini

Default Good Experience with Mortgage Capital Associates for Mortgage (not Spam)

All -

I just closed on a house using a mortgage company from California named
Mortgage Capital Associates.

I pulled them out of the Sunday Paper, and they were the only ones to
actually have the rate advertised. I was nervous the whole time, since I
couldn't find any real information about them. However, they have been in
business for 20 something years. The loan was no problem the fees were
wicked low, and when I got the call telling me everything was all set and
they were cutting the request for documentation, the agent, Brian Wiener,
told me he got me a LOWER rate - 5.5 vs. 5.625. Who knew?

Anyway, my experience was beyond excellent, and well beyond my expectations.

El Penguini - 1/2 Penguin, 1/2 Chicken - All Fowl
"Penguins is practically chickens"