Bonnie Jean

"xrongor" wrote in message
imho, this is exactly the problem. people try to 'sterilize' their home
environment but the world just isnt all that clean. i suspect that a baby
that was kept germ free for the first 3 years of life would have a tough
time if suddenly put out in the real world. that one commercial for the
sanitary wipes with the lady following her kids around wiping everything
just makes me cringe. pure scare tactic marketing.
i think it may be better to just let them roll around in germs and toughen
up. this is all purely my opinion....
randy

Great big ditto. Germs are exercise for your immune system.

That said, I agree with the person who said the bathroom isn't a good place
for wallpaper. I wouldn't worry about the urine...just wipe it with soapy
hot water. Eventually you may want to take it down and paint with a
semi-gloss.