Anna Kettle

Default Electrical cable - how cold?

Before I put the top coat of render back on my house I want to decide
about electrical wiring.

In a massive timber frame house the usual thing is to run the cable
over the timber frame in a discreet spot but it strikes me that I
could take the cable behind the timbers instead

Part of the cable would then be outdoors. Not exposed to the elements
cos it would be under the render but not cossetted by any heating
either

Will the cable cope with this or does it like warm temperatures?

Anna
~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642