mwlogs

OK, slapping the crap out of him may not be a PC thing to do these days, but
if you wait until he's older to discipline him when he does something he
shouldn't.... good luck! There's a whole branch of the government that
deals with people that weren't properly taught right from wrong at an early
age - it's called the Department of Correction in most states!

"Rick" wrote in message
In article , Joe Fabeitz
wrote:

1. Slap the crap out of the little **** so it doesn't happen again.

LOL! Well, he's 2, so for now we'll hold off on that, but if this
happens when he gets older I'll take your advice into consideration.
;^)

2. Buy a small container of "spackle", a 1" & a 4" putty knife, a couple

of
sanding sponges and a high quality 2" paint brush. (All of this stuff

will
be used repeatedly in the next 20 years)

This is sort of what I suspected would be the first step but I wasn't
sure and I didn't know if there were other things I had to do prior to
spackling since this went right down to the metal surface under the
corner.

Thanks.