After spackling and smoothing look closely to see if texture is
required. Big box stores carry it in spray can, though pricey. If
he's only two chances are great you'll need texture spray for several
years.

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:44:58 GMT, Rick wrote:

In article , Joe Fabeitz
wrote:

1. Slap the crap out of the little **** so it doesn't happen again.

LOL! Well, he's 2, so for now we'll hold off on that, but if this
happens when he gets older I'll take your advice into consideration.
;^)

2. Buy a small container of "spackle", a 1" & a 4" putty knife, a couple of
sanding sponges and a high quality 2" paint brush. (All of this stuff will
be used repeatedly in the next 20 years)

This is sort of what I suspected would be the first step but I wasn't
sure and I didn't know if there were other things I had to do prior to
spackling since this went right down to the metal surface under the
corner.

Thanks.