Hagrinas Mivali

"FurPaw" wrote in message
Hagrinas Mivali wrote:

Thanks. A search on "Switch guard" found a few items, and the closest

one
was the Hemco switch guard.
http://www.ecom4mro.com/catalog/images/47/473032.JPG . The trick will be
finding one.

Not to ask the obvious, but why not order it from the web site where you
found it?

I just have a thing about pulling up a one ounce item on a website for $2.99
and being told that shipping will be between $10 and $70 depending on the
method. I don't expect free shipping, but I buy a lot of things on line and
that just strikes me as high. I found another place that will ship a dozen
for $7.99, but I only need three at the most. When a single package is the
same cost as half a dozen, and I don't need it immediately, I'm tempted to
wait for a better answer.

If it were essential, I might have just ordered them anyway, but I figured
that somebody else might post something. And now I saw a couple of posts
that said I can try Home Depot, so I might as well do that instead.