Dave

Also, put disposalable funnels on the back of your toilet. That way one will
not have as much trouble aiming.

"xrongor" wrote in message

"C. S." wrote in message
om...
My husband and bought a 20 year old townhome a month ago--our first
house. Worried that one of my less well trained cats would start
marking his new territory, I bought a black light and checked all
corners a few days ago to see if my fears materialized.

of course you did. thats why you did it.

My cat was exonerated. However, the old wallpaper around one of the
toilets had evidence of a human marking their territory (or missing
the target) on many occasions.

forget the **** on the wall by the toilet. just think of all the ****

that
gets aresolized when someone ****es (man or woman, regardless of aim) and

it
floats around in the air until it lands on the soap and the toothbrush.

Do I have to replace the wallpaper (it superficially looks fine, so I
would rather not bother), or is there a way of sanitizing/cleaning the
wallpaper? The thought of invisible bacteria hiding in the wallpaper
grosses me out and worries me since I have my first child on the way
in January.

lysol is probably as good as anything.

maybe im reading too much into this, but im sure you know about lysol.

you
could have gone into the store and found some anti-bacterial cleaner. i
think you need to have a talk with a REAL doctor and find out the REAL

risks
instead of playing the part of the overprotective parent with the

resentful
child.

randy