Lurch

On 20 Aug 2004 04:55:34 -0700, (John
Southern) strung together this:

I have seen 1.5mm2 cable spured of an FCU for a chentral heating
boiler which then ran outside throung an airbrick to a flex connector
branching off into 2 separtate 1.5mm2 cable

Ooh, is this a game. I'll have a go.
When I was an apprentice, (in 1996), we did a job for an old guy who
used to be a plumber. The garage wiring was a bit ropey in flex but
the greenhouse was pure art. All the cabling was run in an extremely
tidy route of 15mm copper, all soldered joints too. The cable, was in
fact... bell wire. Been there for 20 years before we turned up
apparently!
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd