TURTLE

"RSMEINER" wrote in message
This is Turtle.

I just thought about something to check for before you chop it up. This is a
long shot here but check to see on the info tag on the freezer to see that it
does not contain SO4 as the freon used in it. Somehere around the 50's or so
they used SO4 in them and this stuff is deadly if you let it out in the room
your in. You can tell by the tubing lines will be made out of stailess steel
and
this will be one of them. Really do check for SO4 in the freon section on the
name tag to see.

TURTLE

Maybe this type of freon caused stupidity ?
Lots of stupidity in that house. I may have to write a book about
this estate when we are finished with it.

Randy
http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner

This is Turtle.

During World war 2 some of the Germans used H2SO4 or SO4 as a vapor to kill
troops and when they were hit with it the fellow would have brain damage
afterwards. It may have been leaking and they was exposed to it over the years.
A little dosage everday may have done the trick.

TURTLE

---