Bill Rogers

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:53:56 -0700, "Mike P"
wrote:

Hey all,

What's a good way to sell a table saw? My wife gave me the green light to
buy a new cabinet saw, so I want to sell my contractor saw. I just don't
know if an ad in the paper will be effective.

Why don't you try, then let us know? I've sold numerous items that
way. What makes a table saw so unique? We have a free advertising
paper hereabouts with a wide circulation [supported by business
advertising.] An ad costs nothing. Ads *and* paper are free to the
public. Barring that, there's nothing wrong with spending a couple of
bucks.

Bill.