Pounds on Wood

I have sold two table saws, a radial arm saw, and a portable planer all by
placing ads in our local newspaper. Have bought a lot of stuff the same
way. I have posted some of the stuff here, but it's a long shot unless you
want to ship. If you are willing to ship, Ebay is probably your best bet.
But not worth the hassle to me to ship large items. Another good way is to
contact woodworking clubs in your wide area. They often have newbies
looking to outfit a shop and will usually place an ad in their newsletter
for free.

Whatever way you choose, setting a _reasonable_ price will git'r'done.

--
Bill Pounds
http://www.billpounds.com/woodshop

"Mike P" wrote in message
Hey all,

What's a good way to sell a table saw? My wife gave me the green light to
buy a new cabinet saw, so I want to sell my contractor saw. I just don't
know if an ad in the paper will be effective.

Any ideas appreciated...